? about Sugared Vanilla Shortbread

Ok I posted this on the Fragrance Discussion board but only one person answered me and she did know if it was ok. So I thought maybe you guys would know.

Ok I just got this FO today and it looks really funny. It in not just liquid but also this filmy clumps in it. Is this normal for this FO.:undecided It shouldnt be an old FO, when I ordered it about 3 weeks ago they had to back order it for me because they were out of it at that time. And I did try to call their customer service line but they are closed right now :waiting: and I really wanted to make a candle tonight. Well TIA if you can help me.

If anyone know if this is ok please let me and what I have to do to get it to liquid form to make a candle.

Maybe try setting the bottle in a bowl of hot water and gently shaking the bottle periodically to warm all the oil. Sometimes vanilla-based oils have to be heated before they will even mix into wax properly, so maybe this is along the same lines.