Candle & Soap Conferences?

TartAddict

The boat tours are The Gateway Clipper. The Burgh also has Phipps Conservatory (great if you like plants), the Pitt Zoo & Aquarium, Carnegie Museum, Buhl Science Center and loads of other stuff.

Glo

There's lots to see & do there, esp. if you're a Steelers fan :rockon:

Me & the hubby will be making the usual stops. Union Station is very cool, with shops & eateries galore -great fish & cold brews :grin2:

if you're not afraid of heights, you can ride the Duquesne incline to the top of this huge hill. There's restraunts & historical things up there. The 3 Rivers also has ferry boats taking tours throughout the day & evening . Now, that was my friendly tourist guide schpeel for the day :cheesy2:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's lots to see & do there, esp. if you're a Steelers fan :rockon:

Me & the hubby will be making the usual stops. Union Station is very cool, with shops & eateries galore -great fish & cold brews :grin2:

if you're not afraid of heights, you can ride the Duquesne incline to the top of this huge hill. There's restraunts & historical things up there. The 3 Rivers also has ferry boats taking tours throughout the day & evening . Now, that was my friendly tourist guide schpeel for the day :cheesy2:

I can't be a Steeler's Fan--Eagles fan through and through! LOL! I am looking forward to seeing some Pittsburgh sites. We are coming in Friday and leaving Sunday, so I'll find something to do.

Thanks for the info.

I can't be a Steeler's Fan--Eagles fan through and through! LOL! I am looking forward to seeing some Pittsburgh sites. We are coming in Friday and leaving Sunday, so I'll find something to do.

Thanks for the info.

I like the Eagles too:grin2:

You should go. I just booked my flight today. I've never done anything like this before, traveled on my own. I am so excited :yay:

Well trying to make up my mind what to do as well as waiting on some schedules that will help dictate that. I'd love to go though. Still hoping I might be able to, but I need to see the schedules too.