Candle & Soap Conferences?

TartAddict

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Birdie.....Is there a way to contact you? You do not have private message available here or email either. I met a lady at a show in 07 who was a soaper and I was thinking her name was Birdie, but maybe not. Just wondering if that is you.

I am not too far from Franklin. I think this might be something I would enjoy.

Hope to hear from you.

Amy

• 3 weeks later...
For Birdie.....Is there a way to contact you? You do not have private message available here or email either. I met a lady at a show in 07 who was a soaper and I was thinking her name was Birdie, but maybe not. Just wondering if that is you.

I am not too far from Franklin. I think this might be something I would enjoy.

Hope to hear from you.

Amy

I KNEW that was YOU when I saw the "cupboard"!! It's me and I'll get back with you soon!:P

LOL! Why is that? I may have to pass them all up this year (which is a bummer.) Still keeping my eye on Chicago though as it appears to have a workable date, but we'll see.

I am with you there - either the conferences are at the beginning of the month which is hard for me to get off as I am always working on getting my end of the month reports done.

Then there are the ones that are not at the beginning of the month - but I already have trips planned on those dates.

Then there is one - in AZ that has no info on what is being offered - I want to go to that and would need to buy my ticket now - but no info so I may have to pass.

Out of all of the conferences listed - BC seem to have the most stuff. But again right at the beginning of the month. no can do.

I really wanted to go to one.

I may think about doing one in 2 years in Nebraska. I would consider next year but I am organizing a family reunion and doing most of the work myself so my plate is full.

Hey I'd be at the Neb. one lol!!!

What's good about the Chicago and Alabama one (Chicago more than Ala.) is that I don't think it's a work weekend for me. BUT it wouldn't be the first time to be way wrong lol.

Only if you did a demo - lmao

Hey bumping this as I'm looking for more info on Chicago here ... what's going on as far as events? When I look on the link it just shows the registration.

I'm tossing between this and the Texas Soapmaker's Conference and need to make plans soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Deb, I had to giggle when I saw where you were coming from. So far we have attendees coming from ALL over and ONE from PA! LOL

We have registrations from WV, OH, NY, MI, IN, WV, MD & VA. I think it's great! One of the reasons Pittsburgh was choosen was because it as in PA and it's proximity to OH - and so far most of the attendees are from all the other Mid-Atlantic states.

I can do up to 6 hours a drive, more than that and I have to recruit a driving partner! LOL

Deb, I had to giggle when I saw where you were coming from. So far we have attendees coming from ALL over and ONE from PA! LOL

We have registrations from WV, OH, NY, MI, IN, WV, MD & VA. I think it's great! One of the reasons Pittsburgh was choosen was because it as in PA and it's proximity to OH - and so far most of the attendees are from all the other Mid-Atlantic states.

I can do up to 6 hours a drive, more than that and I have to recruit a driving partner! LOL

Oh, my poor mother is being recruited for a "mother-daughter weekend" she really has no clue what I'm doing to her. LOL!

I am registering today, made arrangements for the dog sitter, we are going to Pittsburgh. :yay: LOL! (God, I need to get out more).

Oh, my poor mother is being recruited for a "mother-daughter weekend" she really has no clue what I'm doing to her. LOL!

I am registering today, made arrangements for the dog sitter, we are going to Pittsburgh. :yay: LOL! (God, I need to get out more).

There's lots to see & do there, esp. if you're a Steelers fan :rockon:

Me & the hubby will be making the usual stops. Union Station is very cool, with shops & eateries galore -great fish & cold brews :grin2:

if you're not afraid of heights, you can ride the Duquesne incline to the top of this huge hill. There's restraunts & historical things up there. The 3 Rivers also has ferry boats taking tours throughout the day & evening . Now, that was my friendly tourist guide schpeel for the day :cheesy2: