Candle & Soap Conferences?

TartAddict

HI all!

I have an airline credit (on Southwest) that's burning a whole in my pocket, LOL. We usually have a really great candle and soap making conference here in AZ, but it's changed hands and has turned into a real mess. I think I'll avoid the drama and chaos this year and go elsewhere (and any chance to get out of Arizona is a good one!). Where are some other soap and candle conferences. I'd like a mix of both bath and body and candlemaking. Southwest doesn't fly to MN (BC Convention), so that one's out. Any other conventions that might be worth venturing too? Thanks so much!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure on the exact dates. I think all the drama was very unprofessional and childish. I still may go, but I'm thinking I'd like to go elsewhere this year. Just my own personal preference. Might have to look into the Chicago one. Have never been there :) Thank you guys!

I'm telling you...that plane ticket credit is just begging me to go to an out of state conference, LOL. Free plane ticket, tax write off, that's just plain beautiful ;)

I know the conference was alot of taking sides, and she said/she said nonsense. Just think I'd like a change this year. Although I really enjoy alot of the sponsors signed up for the AZ one this year (Cara from thesoapjar.com is such a super nice person!).

Off to look into Chicago!!!

Ohio used to have one. Did that come to an end? There's one in Tenn. I think. There's that one in Lufkin and the soap side will be in Austin I believe.

Thought about going back to Chicago, but there's one in NY too. Can't do the BC one. Never is a good weekend when they hold it.

So the Az one is skitsy? Such a limit as to where to go and Florida is out of the question.