Heart Palm Pillar & Gift Set

jakalex

Very Nice!:drool: I love the heart candle..what size is the mold..I don't make pillars...the pic makes it look tall and thick..was just curious how actually big it is. I like the looks of the palm wax am not thrilled with the way it burns in containers..so far too hot for my liking.I will be dbl. wicking..maybe tomorrow to see if that makes a difference!

Great Job! Kimmeroo

Very Nice!:drool: I love the heart candle..what size is the mold..I don't make pillars...the pic makes it look tall and thick..was just curious how actually big it is. I like the looks of the palm wax am not thrilled with the way it burns in containers..so far too hot for my liking.I will be dbl. wicking..maybe tomorrow to see if that makes a difference!

Great Job! Kimmeroo

The heart mold holds 1lb. of wax. So it is a fairly large mold.

Thanks!

Very very pretty! What scent is the pillar? Does it burn all the way/self consume, or does it leave a shell? I've never burned a palm pillar so I'm clueless.

Are you willing to sell one (or two or three) separately? If so, how much?

Very very pretty! What scent is the pillar? Does it burn all the way/self consume, or does it leave a shell? I've never burned a palm pillar so I'm clueless.

Are you willing to sell one (or two or three) separately? If so, how much?

The pillar is scented lovespell(candlescience). It is super strong! I put it in the bathroom at first and had to move it into the bedroom.

I am going to offer at least 3 scents. These do not totally consume because they are in the "Novelty" category. I will post some picks later tonight of the burn.

The lovespell candle is burning with about 2 to 2 1/2 inch round. I used waaay to much dye in that one so I am going to re-test with less dye. I ordered some dye blocks from CS and used a whole cube! :laugh2: I think it will burn wider if I use the right amount of dye.

These are the scents I am testing:

Pink Sugar

Lovespell

Wine & Roses (custom blend)

Maybe a strawberry type scent. I am going to work on these today.

Here are a couple if pics of the heart pillar burning.

Yellow has very little color added and a CSN 14. I am very happy with this burn.

[ATTACH]14419[/ATTACH]

The fuchsia has alot of dye in it and a CSN 16. I poured another one of these today with alot less dye. I will update on that burn later this week.

[ATTACH]14420[/ATTACH]

post-3991-139458440619_thumb.jpg

post-3991-139458440621_thumb.jpg