Some Valentines Goodies

Livelovebath

Thanks ladies! They are nothing super out of the ordinary but I was happy with the results.. and they seem to have caught the eye of my Facebook group members lol.

The hearts are actually plastic rocks... I have the workings of a new way of marketing Tub Truffles with these jewels in them.. and some accessories to go with them.. lol.. ah the ideas

First of all- everything is lovely... the soap petals picture really well. They look flawless!

Second...I've always wondered... though I think I know the answer, lol... i'm just wondering what other's think....

So what if you leave the candy on the tub truffle... it will melt right? Is there 'really' any harm in a few peices of candy in 30+ gallon tub of water???? KWIM???

I'm pretty sure there are people who sell bath cupcakes with real candy sprinkles on them...surely you aren't supposed to pick off the sprinkles. :confused:

It's sugar.... and sugar scrubs are great for the skin, right? Just thinking out loud, lol.

Even with a broken cam your pics are pretty durn good. I love the color scheme and how everything fits so nicely together. Excellent!

:embarasse First thank you! lol

Second here are my 2 cents for what they are worth.

I never make anything with a real candy on it with out putting on the label that it should be removed before use, that it is just decoration kind of thing.

As for products with candy sprinkles, I have done that a time or two.. but mostly I just colour salt and then use that instead, same effect as the coloured sugar but no sugar. Also MANY people use those 'quins' in bath products and I have yet to hear a problem.

Personally I make a stash of goodies for my own use that have 'quins', etc on/in them. I have never had an issue.. I have a big old tub and I think that the amount of sugar in the products is so minimal that its like going in with sticky hands as a kid.. or less. I also use sugar scrub in the tub with out problems.. lol again this is what I PERSONALLY do, and I do not recomend that people go out and do that, but i think people for the most part wouldnt have a problem with a little sugar in the tub and most people that use things like sugar scrubs etc probalby have been exposed to it regardless of label warnings and have been fine.

Take it for what its worth I guess lol.. mostly rambles.. but I guess my point was that for retail use as little sugar as possible (use subs where you can) and if you do use candy etc label that it should be removed.

and alas no camera yet.. just to lazy to return it sigh...