RobinInOR

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 10 months later...

You can buy hole punches that are shaped differently than the standard round hole. This one is shaped like a little flower. Here in the US you can find them in the larger craft stores. Or if scrapbooking has made its way to Europe, you can probably find fancy paper punches in a scrapbooking store.

Online you can see them at sites such as http://www.onlineriver.com/doorway/holepunchworld.cfm I've never shopped that site, but they have cool stuff.

Those are beautiful!

I wonder if you could attach a magnet to the back. Put it on the frig or desk file cabinet...Also wonder if a note could slide up and be held in the clothespin...or slide down. Maybe a dishwasher sign: clean/dirty on opposite sides of the note. The heat from the dishwasher would really release that lavendar!

They're just so pretty-I'd want it to show!

• 2 weeks later...

I just love the idea of these! But my line is very simple and not at all country, but I thought I'd love some for myself so I soaked regular clothespins in fo for a couple of hours then dried them. I did about a dozen. I now have them clipped to wire shelves in closets, on the visor of my car, to the lip of the bathroom trash, linen closet etc. They can be clipped anywhere! I have 2 clipped in my walk in closet and WOW it smells great!!

Any of you out there with more of a country theme.... I think these would be great sellers if you were to put them in a small mason jars (stuff in like pickles), cut the FO with something (maybe the stuff for reed diffusers?) and call them pickled clothes pins? maybe lol?? Instructions: lay out to dry, put anywhere and everywhere :cheesy2: and then when they lose their scent return to jar to "re-pickle"... they could be used over and over again.

I think though that you would have to use the old fashion clothes pins, like Robin did, or else the metal would rust.

Really liking this idea.... too bad I can't do it, but I hope someone else can!

Thanks for the inspiration Robin, every nook and cranny in my house and car smells great!

Of course you are.

Yes, they still sell quite well - I was still selling some at the beginning of market, they were very popular. They don't last real long unbagged - probably a good month in a drawer, but I'm actually selling them bagged in cello at the moment, and in jars. The jars are more popular.