help

darlatoms

Green Leaf Expert

pip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gif

Group: Members

Member No.: 46

spacer.gif

This is really neat looking, but I'm not sure what it is, LOL. It looks like gel, but it is a pillar. Actually it looks like an ice pillar to me. http://www.myfgift.com/upfiles/product/1184993381.jpg

Any thoughts?

I need to know if any one knows what type this is, they said you could get at cc. But I.m not sure what that is. I get this of the Green leaf chat bord.Darla

Hi! Ihad asked this same question a while ago and everyone told me to stay faaaar away from it. But what it is....Clear Pillar Base...Candlewic has it.You go to their site..then at the bottom of the page it says candle and soap supplies in red...click on clear pillar base and it will explain it all to you.HTH!

Kimmeroo:wink2:

• 1 month later...

Several reasons one the stuff is super expensive. Two you have to use a clear coat stuff to keep it from fingerprinting. You can only use polycarbonate molds or line your mold with a special paper. That picture has been cleaned up a lot because the actual clear pillar base has a slight yellow tinge to it.