Bubble Bars

CBE

I had to google what Bubble Bars are... Feel a little sheepish there:embarasse.. Now that I know what they are, they are REALLY cool and just got added to my testing agenda. That list keeps getting longer and longer and longer and longer. I may have to sell my house and buy a bigger one just to make room for all the products that I want to make. :laugh2:

Great job on them, they look really cool

I am very new to the soaping world. Where do you get your cream of tartar?

That recipe calls for a whole cup of it and locally it is very expensive.

you can order it online from spice suppliers/food storage websites.. its still spendy but much less so than buying it from the grocery store in those small containers! The best I think we have found on the board was this: http://www.thevintnervault.com/index.php?category_id=12&p=view_category BUT... they dont show you shipping until you enter your CC info and I'm not willing to do that. I found it elsewhere for 26.16 for a 5lb bag from bulkfoods.com (who also have citric acid, for bath bomb making) but thats 10 bucks more than the other place... so really I think it just takes alot of searching and I think it might not be possible to buy it anywhere but online and save a buck unless there is a food storage supplier anywhere near you. I live in Utah and food storage is HUGE here so I am going to look into it.. its just a hard to find ingredient I think. I know Costco doesnt have it.

:yay:those look great!!! I have been wanting to try the dual colored log, you did such a great job!!! I really LOVE the look of them!!! must make time to practice

I had my husband cut me some pvc pipe and I make mine like little cakes

bubblebar1.jpg