Bubble Bars

CBE

Decided to play around while I'm waiting on some soapin' oils to come in. I've been wanting to try these for some time, I've been having all the ingredients, just never got around to doing it. These were so easy peasy to do and fun too!!

Scented in Sweet Innocence

SweetInnocenceBubbleBar.jpg

Scented in Grapefruit & Lily

grapefruitandlilybubblebar.jpg

This scent is REALLY GOOD!! I think I'm going to try to CP it...

Thanks for looking!

Recipe is in the B&B recipe section :D All I did was divide the recipe into two, added color to one part... left the other part uncolored. Then I flattened the colored part on a piece of saran wrap... if you use a rolling pin.. be careful... it will start breaking apart and sticking to the rolling pin. Don't flatten too thin, because you flatten the uncolored part onto the colored part (or vice versa)... then I carefully rolled it up into a log, then I sliced with my wavy soap cutter. Voila!! I'm glad you guys like it!! :) Now I need some more SLSA to make more! These are going to make the cutest stocking stuffers!!

:cry2: I sold my SLSA....I wish I had some to make a few of those. Those would make cute Christmas gifts.

Don't ya hate that?? As soon as you think..I am never going to use this and then sell it...you need it! Probably why I think I have to hoard everything even tho I keep telling myself...OK this is ridiculous you need to get rid of some of this STUFF!! LOL

Those are gorgeous. Great job.

I tried it a while ago & I couldn't get it to stick together. :cry2:

Try adding a bit more glycerin to your batch... maybe it was too crumbly. I had to use my hands while mixing... like I was kneading dough.

• 2 years later...