Just got my peaks order

Oh my god, how awesome is their Creme Brulee OOB, think I will be playing with this shortly and the Caramel Apple and the Ocean and how cruel they put in a sample of something else. Stove is now on, water heating, I got wax to melt lol

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Peak's 'Amish Harvest' was I think the 2nd FO I tried and that is still one of the best batches of votives I've made yet. That FO is so great, even a newbie didn't mess it up. :cheesy2:

Would you mind sharing what type of wick you use? I can't wick this FO to save my soul. Sorry to hijack the thread. Thanks. :(

Peak's Ocean is one of my all time favorites. You'll have to try their Amish Harvest on your next order. Trust me there will be a next order. LOL Enjoy your pouring.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Have already been looking at what I can order next, even DH loved the Creme Brulee. I think I shall now definitely be switching suppliers :yay:

Would you mind sharing what type of wick you use? I can't wick this FO to save my soul. Sorry to hijack the thread. Thanks. :(

I bought the votive kit and extra FOs that didn't come in the kit ('Amish Harvest' was not in the kit). The kit came with 36-24-24z wicks, and they worked fine for that. Oh, and IGI 4794 wax. I've complained in other posts that this combo isn't working for me with other FOs, but it was great with this one.

Darbla

I have not tried their Caramel Apple or Creme Brulee but their Ocean is great. What was your sample, Sarah?

It was Spruce Christmas Tree, think I shall be adding that one to my list as well lol, loved the Ocean want to try that in a rustic pillar at the weekend

I bought the votive kit and extra FOs that didn't come in the kit ('Amish Harvest' was not in the kit). The kit came with 36-24-24z wicks, and they worked fine for that. Oh, and IGI 4794 wax. I've complained in other posts that this combo isn't working for me with other FOs, but it was great with this one.

Darbla

Thanks, Darbla!!!!:yay: