Wholesale Candle/Tart burners

Does anyone know of a place to buy candle warmers and tart burners in large quantities without having to have a Tax ID#??

Thanks,

Most Wholesalers require a tax ID so they know they are selling to a legit biz, and not a retail customer.

There may be a few places (google), and if you are out of state they won't charge tax.

Honestly the best place I have found them is from the Dollar Tree. I know if you need large quantities you can order from them also at least there is a sign that says it on ours. I must own like a dozen of the wamers personally from there and that is also what my friends buy for themselves or gifts. I am hoping they get some Christmas ones in. They had really pretty summer/spring ones in along with the usual solid colors so crossing fingers they get holiday ones in. Also check out on here to see if anyone is running a co-op if you are looking for electric/plug in ones and not just your standard tart warmers.

I have ordered from http://www14.ivenue.com/lvcreations/index2.ivnu?or_id=D6A30191-929F&cu_id=D6L99-X5329F&st_id=lvcreRJzcxf7tx8. They require a $75 minimum but no tax id. The tealight warmers are really cute and I like their electric ones too. The bowls are deeper than the ones from crystalwarmers.com. Also they come individually boxed which is a plus to me.

I have ordered from http://www14.ivenue.com/lvcreations/index2.ivnu?or_id=D6A30191-929F&cu_id=D6L99-X5329F&st_id=lvcreRJzcxf7tx8. They require a $75 minimum but no tax id. The tealight warmers are really cute and I like their electric ones too. The bowls are deeper than the ones from crystalwarmers.com. Also they come individually boxed which is a plus to me.

thanks for that link!!

thank you for the link! what cute tart burners they have!!!!!!!

if you are looking for electric tart warmers- www.candlesandsupplies.com have the 2 piece ones for very reasonable prices-much cheaper than i could get from anywhere else especially when i don't want 1/2 doz. of each style.

Heather

I wasn't the one who asked, but thank you for the link. I was just today thinking that I'd do melts instead of candles for gifts this year, so I'd need warmers to complete the gifts. This will make my gift giving so much better!