Egyptian Dragon

Groovy Chic

I was in the Oregon Trails swap (fantastic swap, by the way) and absolutely fell in love with her Egyptian Dragon. My lb bottle came today. Has anyone tried it in CP yet? I can definitely see it in lotions and perfume and would love to have a candle in this scent-wonder how well it throws, anyone know?

I was in the Oregon Trails swap (fantastic swap, by the way) and absolutely fell in love with her Egyptian Dragon. My lb bottle came today. Has anyone tried it in CP yet? I can definitely see it in lotions and perfume and would love to have a candle in this scent-wonder how well it throws, anyone know?

It kicks but in paraffin at 4%. I haven't soaped it cause I don't soap but I did get a gift bar of CP from another member and it's nice...just can't give details on how it behaved.

In butters & lotions, go easy - it can be stronger tomorrow that it was when you made it...some of OT's scents have a blooming affect. HTH

OMG, why did I have to read this?

Description from their site:

"The essence of sensuality captured in this fragrance with it's aromatic blend of exotic amber, elegant frankincense and myrrh with just a whisper of patchouli. The tiny top notes of Rose and other lovely florals gently tickle your nose and drifts softly into an musky background. Egyptian Dragon soaps perfectly and turns a lovely soft caramel color after curing. We tested it in a perfumers alcohol base and received complements too numerous to mention. The staying power is beyond compare. For pure sex appeal, this fragrance embodies the seductive scents of mysterious Ancient Egypt."

"The essence of sensuality captured in this fragrance with it's aromatic blend of exotic amber, elegant frankincense and myrrh with just a whisper of patchouli. The tiny top notes of Rose and other lovely florals gently tickle your nose and drifts softly into an musky background. Egyptian Dragon soaps perfectly and turns a lovely soft caramel color after curing. We tested it in a perfumers alcohol base and received complements too numerous to mention. The staying power is beyond compare. For pure sex appeal, this fragrance embodies the seductive scents of mysterious Ancient Egypt."

Darbla..... IT IS THE BOMB. Believe me. LOL I was in that swap too... and Good Gawd! My jar of butter is almost gone! I'm waiting on my lb. bottle to come in... should be here in two more days. :waiting:

OMGosh,,I must get this one!!!!:shocked2: