AH/RE Strawberry Rhubarb

kandlekrazy

Yup, use that same one from AH/RE with my C3. It throws better than great! I wish all FO's performed as great as this one.

My 21 yr old daughter has always asked for a strawberry/rhubarb pie on her b-day instead of a traditional cake since she was 9,... so naturally I had her test this candle for me earlier this summer. Instant love! Its a great seller too!

I've learned the hard way to always keep an extra candle stashed away just for my daughter! She gets grumpy otherwise!

Yup,..She's got her fathers temperament! :rolleyes2 :cheesy2:

I tested it in my bathroom (of all places...but it's a big room that is good for testing...no drafts) it filled it and my master bedroom, but what really surprised me was I could smell it for hours after putting the candle out. Now I'm going to have to make a trip to Polly's to buy a Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie!

I tested it in my bathroom (of all places...but it's a big room that is good for testing...no drafts) it filled it and my master bedroom, but what really surprised me was I could smell it for hours after putting the candle out. Now I'm going to have to make a trip to Polly's to buy a Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie!

:laugh2: