Wholesale account check BOUNCED

I'm following this too... my sil has been known to hold onto checks that she was suspicious would bounce and cash them at the bank listed on the check. That way she could check for funds first. If the funds weren't there, she'd go back the next day and the next and the next and eventually she'd hit a day there was enough money in the bank to cash it.

-Kristi

Well, I got SOME of the money this morning but not ALL. I still have the check and he says he will get the rest this evening. When I got my money earlier today, I saw he was at the bank as well when I cashed the cashier's check at HIS bank. So, at least I know he's not totally lying to me if he is.

In response to Logcabinmomma......I was charged 5 dollars at his bank to cash the cashier check since I didn't have an account there despite the fact that he did. My bank won't cash any checks for me for another few days. Anyway, I turned right around and billed that 5 dollars back to him cus it was all his fault to start with.