Family Emergency..& Soap sitting Molds

8-GRAN-ONES

I have an emergency in my Family...Nothing that is life threatening..But a Sickness..My mother in law needs my help...and she is the worlds best mother in law..so even if these soaps ruin I still will go...I have to go out of town for 2 or 3 days..I have soap I just poured into molds today..Will they be ok for that long sitting in the molds?? If fact one of these soaps was made just for her...I would appreciate your advice..

They may end up hard to cut (depending on your recipe) but should be okay otherwise. I've left soap in the mold for up to 5 days before with no problems, but my recipe is soft so the extra time was okay. It just made it a little tougher to cut is all, and strained the wires on the cutter.

If you have a wire cutter be careful they don't snap. Other than that, like I said they should be fine. :)

Like Jeff said, should not be an issue! If you used the TOG 12/24 Bar Slab Divider Mold I sold you, leave them as long as you like:yay:not a problem at all.

Paul....:)

Paul, why do you sound like an infomercial in just about every post you make? I find it rather amusing to be honest.

Gran, leave those puppies and go. We'll swat off the soap fairies for you.