Titled Rustic Forever Pillars...

AnjieBurdett

I haven't posted in a long time but I am now well and truly back into the swing of things.

I have been really busy and I decided to make christmas presents this year for the people that I think would appreciate it. I am making them in a few different colours and f/o's and packaging them in a wicker gift basket, with the plate, stones and more tealights too. This one is fragranced with Cinnamon Stix :)

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

What do you think? Are they up to scratch? :P

Anjie,x.

Angie,

Those are pretty! How do you get the orifice for the tea light?

e

Thank you!

I stick a glass tealight cup/holder into the bottom of the mould with blue tac so that the open end of the tealight cup is totally sealed to the wick hole end of the mould. Then pour as usual. :D Don't know if thats right, but it works for me :wink2:

Anjie,x.

Thank you!

I stick a glass tealight cup/holder into the bottom of the mould with blue tac so that the open end of the tealight cup is totally sealed to the wick hole end of the mould. Then pour as usual. :D Don't know if thats right, but it works for me :wink2:

Anjie,x.

This is exactly how I do it too, and it works great for me as well. Your candles look fantastic. I love the first ones, the colours would go excellent in my living room.

Thank you!

Anjie,x.

Anjie, those are stunning. I can rustic but can't tilt lol.

Can I ask where you get glass tealight cups from? I've never seen them. I made one with the votive glass before, but that was plain colour.

Yep *lol* Not very often that anything I want isn't in the US :laugh2: Took me ages of searching to find em at the right price and 25p I can handle!

Anjie,x.

aah, no lx wicks, so I'd only want 10 of these glass tealight holders, so can't justify the £3.50 plus £5.99 postage.

Anyone know if you can use polycarbonate tealight holders (although I need to get more of those too)

God I hate pouring tealights, fiddly little blighters they are :D