Potpourri On A Rope

HeavenScentU

Here is a picture of my potpourri on a rope. I have been drying tons of apples and oranges slices and wanted to make something different. I have scented fruit and the bay leaves already have a nice fragrance to them. I hope they sell well at the craft show this weekend. Thanks for looking...

How thick or thin do you cut the pomegranates?? I cut some yesterday and the poms are drying. They look fine, but won't the seeds fall out.. I did very well at the craftshow with these. Me and my DIL made 20 of them and we sold all but one. I sold them for $15.00 ea. I had ladies buying 3 at a time. I have a craftshow this Sat. and hopefully I will sell just as many. I just left them hanging but I want to make wreaths as well.

I love them and my DIL is addicted to making them. We leave them natural which has a nice light fragrance, but I have 3 spray bottles if a customer wants them scented. Most don't. I saw one at an upscale boutique and they were selling them in a wreath form for $29.00. After seeing that price I thought I would just give it a try and if they didn't sell I would have a few to give as gifts and keep one for myself.

Here are a few other pics. for those that want to see these a little closer. Sorry the potpourri kinda blends into my kitchen wallpaper and not the best pics. but you get the pic. Yes you do dry the fruit and string it thru the center of the fruit, bay leaves and cinnamon sticks. My DIL likes to use only one or two piece of fruit but I like them in stacks of three. I still have to cut the bottom strings and put a tea stained tag on them.

[ATTACH]13672[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13673[/ATTACH]

post-1618-139458436872_thumb.jpg

post-1618-139458436874_thumb.jpg