First Craft Fair

Kay

Ok, ShariG & I did our first craft fair last weekend. We did failrly good for our first. The first day was rainy & cold & yes we were outside. :( So needless to say, we didn't make much Friday, but Saturday was allot better,

We learned allot too (wouldn't you say ShariG?) We have another one coming up this weekend & with what we learned from last weekend, I'm hoping we make even more. :)

Even though we barely broke even, i have to say we both had allot of fun. :yay:

post-5306-139458436669_thumb.jpg

post-5306-139458436672_thumb.jpg

post-5306-139458436674_thumb.jpg

post-5306-139458436676_thumb.jpg

post-5306-139458436677_thumb.jpg

Kay,

I love the set up- very neat and organized, well-spaced. The pumpkins are cute, too. :D

Violet

Yes, the pumpkins are cute....they are Shair's. Thanks for the kind words. We want honest opinions, but be nice..lol :smiley2:

It is fun with 2 ppl..you can chit chat while its slow...:P

It looks good but I keep coming back to you have coats on if you have to wear coats it too cold for me to do an outside show. So kudos to you for having the guts to do it.

We were freezing..Friday it rained & was about 45..Saturday was alot better. I think it got to 60 & partly sunny.

This weekend our show is inside, but of course its suppose to be 70 & sunny..:P

I really like how you have your table arranged and the risers. The only suggestion I would have is unwrap some of your pillars maybe.

Its funny you said that..about half way through I unwrapped 1 of each color & man they started selling. We also took some lids off the jars too...That helped as well.

Looks really good Kay! The pillars sell a lot better when they can see them! How did the forever ones sell? I've been selling some, people seem to be catching on to the idea of them:cheesy2: Have fun at your next show!!

My white & brown ones sold the most. I only sold 1 red one. No other colors sold. EVERYONE was picking up the Square white pillars...Looks like i'll be making some more.

CS is out of starburst & i had to buy from candlewic, but i'm having trouble getting the candles out of the mold...man its frustrating. I only have 3 more days left...

My white & brown ones sold the most. I only sold 1 red one. No other colors sold. EVERYONE was picking up the Square white pillars...Looks like i'll be making some more.

CS is out of starburst & i had to buy from candlewic, but i'm having trouble getting the candles out of the mold...man its frustrating. I only have 3 more days left...

I use the palm from Candlewic & have no problems getting them out, they slide right out.