Paypal not working today?

funkymonkey66

You know Paypal always says they are having issues when you call them and they're not sure. I called about 6 weeks ago after loading Panda Virus Protection I couldn't get on Paypal, I followed all their instructions (with them on the phone) and it still wouldn't work...so their answer was "we're having issues with the site today and if you could just try again tomorrow"...well 6 weeks later and I still can't login from my computer...I have to use my DH's to do anything in Paypal??? Sometimes I wonder just how trained their customer service people really are.

You know Paypal always says they are having issues when you call them and they're not sure. I called about 6 weeks ago after loading Panda Virus Protection I couldn't get on Paypal, I followed all their instructions (with them on the phone) and it still wouldn't work...so their answer was "we're having issues with the site today and if you could just try again tomorrow"...well 6 weeks later and I still can't login from my computer...I have to use my DH's to do anything in Paypal??? Sometimes I wonder just how trained their customer service people really are.

I don't believe they are able to help with 3rd party software issues :cheesy2:

Well, the weird thing is my husband also loaded Panda, and his works...all our settings are the same, so he thinks it's just a coincidence that I noticed it around the same time. They did "attempt" to help, but it bugs me that no matter what we call for, they are having problems with something that day.

Last week I got a order but the lady said she was going to send MO since we do not take Credit Cards.Well we do on site with PayPal.Go through that. She then placed a order and went through.

Strange thing either that day or next(of that order) I was not able to make changes on my site because Pay Pal was having problems and needed to straighten it out. So all was down for a few hours(at least no website changes) but we could go on-line. We were notified of this through our webhost of we had any problems it would be resolved soon.

Heck if they have problems all the time those of us who have it might lose sales. :(

LynnS