Any of you ever use this supplier?

leisa2003

A couple people I know have said they have tried a few of their fo's and they were good. Has anyone here ever bought from them? Any reviews?

http://stores.ebay.com/Quality-CandleSupplies_Fragrances_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ2QQftidZ2QQtZkm

P.S. I did order a few fo's, when I get to use them, I will post my review. I use 100% soy. I did a search and found Breanna said she used a couple and they were good, so we'll see.

Thanks!

Guest meredean

I've bought from them they smell really good OOB but the ones I got didnt do so great in my wax. But I know they do take returns if you dont like it

I got their Vanilla Fudge once, and it was strong in my wax, too sweet for my taste, but the oil performed well...Their bottles don't have any info on them as far as being soap safe, flash points, or anything...just a heads up... this was bout 6 mo. ago, they may have changed them by now...

Well got my order in from this company. I will post test results when I get to test burn. OOB, these really do smell strong, I got the ..Blueberry, and the Vanilla. The Vanilla is thicker then many I have seen, and really strong too.:yay:

Man! I hope they are super in the candle! Especially the Vanilla.