Has anyone ever sold at the "Holiday Food & Gift Festival"?

bwc

Apparently this is an annual affair held in Colorado Springs and Denver, Colorado; Portland and Eugene, Oregon; and in Ridgefield, Washington. Has anyone ever sold in one of these places or heard of Showcase Productions? Here's the URL: http://www.hfgf.com/index.html

I notice in the terms that is says "Power is not included in booth fee." Would that mean that they provide no electricity at all or that they charge extra for extending electrical plugs to the booth?

I don't know about that festival but my guess is they have electricity but the fee is extra. Especially since they mentioned it in association with it not being included in the fee. If they didn't have any at all, I'd think they would just say, "No power available."

I haven't done that show, but I do a few larger shows and they usually charge for electricity I have seen it anywhere from $25.00-$50.00..I always take a strip electricity cord and long extention cords because electricity is normally 30 feet away. Lights helps your booth stand out, especially when there are over 100 booths at the show.

Well... lets see... I have lived in the Eugene area most my life... never heard of this festival. BUT.. having said that, I've only been really interested in this stuff for the last one year. So it could be that I just haven't paid attention OR that it's just not that big of a deal around here, lol. Doesn't help ya much does it? :rolleyes2

Honestly, I didn't realize there was such a thing. I'd be interested in checking it out for sure. SOME DAY I may want to participate. If I get to check it out I will report back!:)

There are a few others on this board who are also familiar with my area and even more familiar with the craft. Hopefully they will pop in and give their review for ya.

I seem to recall past advertisements but have never been -- my family tries to avoid crowds. BUT I just might check it out this year and see if it's something I'd be interested in trying for the future.

I'll dig up this thread and post about the Denver turnout if I go.... maybe it'll help someone else out who does a search for this show (maybe it'll help me next year, LOL!)