home party next week

katshe

I am having a home party next week for family and friends

I have a pamphlet with an outline of products and descriptions, benefits etc

I would like the newcomers to sit and look it over before they purchase so they will be familiar with ingredients etc.

Do you think this is a good idea???????

and Should I supply some sort of snack....cookies or something??????

My very first home show was at my house, then my bestfriend booked off me then so on and so forth. Yes it is a good idea to have maybe some coffee and maybe danish or even just some pepperoni and cheese . Every house that i demoe'd at , they always had alittle something for people to snack on. Just don't go overboard, your trying to make money so alittle snacks and coffee/soda is perfect.

The pamphlet is also a great idea.

Good luck and wishing you tons of sales:highfive:

Let us know how you made out.

THANKS guys , I am very excited...can't wait to see how things go

I will make it simple and not spend too much.

I am having a few days for people to come and buy soaps candles and body products , I have a schedule with a couple of groups at different times of the day for four days.

I thought it would be good to let groups of friends come for a sort of private sale type thing.

and this way I can give more attention to let say , 3 friends at a time.

Can't wait :yay: :yay: :yay:

THANKS guys , I am very excited...can't wait to see how things go

I will make it simple and not spend too much.

I am having a few days for people to come and buy soaps candles and body products , I have a schedule with a couple of groups at different times of the day for four days.

I thought it would be good to let groups of friends come for a sort of private sale type thing.

and this way I can give more attention to let say , 3 friends at a time.

Can't wait :yay: :yay: :yay:

That's a good idea!

I'm having an open house soon, and I keep thinking I'm gonna be running in a hundred directions not being able to give the attention that I need to. I don't know if I hope for this or not! LOL

I'll be hoping that this brings lots of repeat business for the both of us!

Will you post afterwards and let us know how it went please? :D

First day of sale and almost sold out of almond soap I only have 6 bars left but still have other fragrances of soap.

10 oz mason jar candles sold about 25 and smelly jelly sold well too.

Body scrub vanilla and -watercress and aloe sold about ten jars total and milk bath and body sprays did ok

Some customers will be ordering gift crates of soap and what not when they decide what they need. so, still going on sales in that area

I offer crates with three soaps, or a body scrub face scrub with bath melts and so on ..customers can pack their own way and I charge accordingly.

So I guess what I'm saying is sales went well and still going..will know total after saturday. :yay: :yay: :yay: