Cinnamon Red Chips Not Dissolving

I recently purchased some cinnamon red chips from RE/AH and am having real trouble with them. When I melt them in my wax they leave small bits on the bottom of the pot and when I stir the wax I can see bits swirling all through the wax as well.:( I get a chop stick and try and bash the little bits on the bottom of the pot, but to no avail. Is it ok to use the wax with this sediment - I cannot see how I should sieve it to get rid of these bits. Anyone else have this problem? Any help or advice appreciated. Thanks.

I'm not sure if mine are the same brand as I get them from a different supplier, but I find that for this color, you don't have to use a whole lot to get the wax red. Are you using more than 1 chip per pound of wax? You shouldn't have to. You can also try adding the chip at the beginning when you're starting to melt the wax, so that it has plenty of time to dissolve.

I'm not sure if mine are the same brand as I get them from a different supplier, but I find that for this color, you don't have to use a whole lot to get the wax red. Are you using more than 1 chip per pound of wax? You shouldn't have to. You can also try adding the chip at the beginning when you're starting to melt the wax, so that it has plenty of time to dissolve.
Thanks for the reply. I only use 1 per pound, but add it after the fragrance oil and not too long before I pour the wax. Before this batch of chips I had quite a few bags from Alan at Candelicious (UK supplier - no longer in business), and never noticed this problem. He said that he got his chips from Pourette, so not sure where RE/AH supply comes from! I wonder if Candlechem has anything similar - maybe in block form?