Pourette Molds

I am looking for several Plastic Christmas Molds that werer sold by Pourette. They are round with winter scenes on them. One is a Church another is a fireplace, and anpother a winding road. Does anyone know of a supplier that might have these available?

I'll offer up my experience in Spirit Crafts defence.

I've had 2 shipments from them, airmailed to the UK, with no problems at all. They were custom moulds, so took a few weeks to manufacture, but I knew that up front, they kept me informed and shipped as agreed.

Mr Chips

I'll offer up my experience in Spirit Crafts defence.

I've had 2 shipments from them, airmailed to the UK, with no problems at all. They were custom moulds, so took a few weeks to manufacture, but I knew that up front, they kept me informed and shipped as agreed.

Mr Chips

Lucky you! I ordered from instock, never received one and had to go to battle on paypal to get my money back for an item they said they had and never sent. Tried to send a gift that took two months to get the money back for another transaction gone awry on something they kept saying would be in stock and then they stopped communicating and wouldn't return phone calls or emails.