Indiana Candle Supply?

ShoogieScents

First of all, I absolutely LOVE this place. The oils are fabulous, the prices are great, customer service is great & shipping is pretty fast. Here are some of my alltime favorites(I only do b&B)

Pink Sugar-(the best I've tried. Very similar to the Scent Works)

Birthday Cake-(again, my favorite out there)

Lemon Meringue-(my new favorite now instead of London Lemon Curd))

Cocomilk -(sweet, creamy & milky & cocnoutty)

April Fresh Downy - (best darn dupe out there)

Cactus & Sea Salt - (smells like a day after the beach)

Cotton Candy - (smells like the store brand one from Body Fantasies)

Cream Cheese Frosting -

Iced Orange Pineapple-

Triple Berry - LOVE this!!!

Vanille Smoothie -

I'm sure I've missed some. You will not be disappointed.

I have bought quite a few FO's from with no problems until recently. I swore by their pink sugar after trying this scent from MANY suppliers.

Last month when I ordered a new bottle of pink sugar it had changed. This wasn't the first time I noticed that an FO had changed from a previous order but this change made a HUGE difference in my products with a popular scent. Not only is it not as strong, even the color was different. I had posted on their message board asking if it was a reformulation because it wasn't as good. I also asked if anyone else had been a long time buyer of this FO to notice the change so I would know it isn't just candle nose. My post was deleted. I am done buying anything from there. If they can't answer a simple question like that vs. deleting the post, I don't care to buy from them. Since then, my clients have asked me why it was different so I realized it wasn't candle nose.

The prices are great but just be forewarned that the FO's are not consistent from purchase to purchase. You get what ya pay for ;)

I am not bashing them because I don't feel that accomplishes anything. What works for me may not work for others and vice versa. I just move on to new suppliers if I don't care for their oils or don't have good results. I just wanted to share my recent experience.

• 4 weeks later...
I have bought quite a few FO's from with no problems until recently. I swore by their pink sugar after trying this scent from MANY suppliers.

Last month when I ordered a new bottle of pink sugar it had changed. This wasn't the first time I noticed that an FO had changed from a previous order but this change made a HUGE difference in my products with a popular scent. Not only is it not as strong, even the color was different. I had posted on their message board asking if it was a reformulation because it wasn't as good. I also asked if anyone else had been a long time buyer of this FO to notice the change so I would know it isn't just candle nose. My post was deleted. I am done buying anything from there. If they can't answer a simple question like that vs. deleting the post, I don't care to buy from them. Since then, my clients have asked me why it was different so I realized it wasn't candle nose.

The prices are great but just be forewarned that the FO's are not consistent from purchase to purchase. You get what ya pay for ;)

I am not bashing them because I don't feel that accomplishes anything. What works for me may not work for others and vice versa. I just move on to new suppliers if I don't care for their oils or don't have good results. I just wanted to share my recent experience.

The Pink Sugar from SW's smells just like ICS but is much stronger. And thanks for the info.

OH NO!!!! ICS was my favorite Pink Sugar & I'm almost out. Well that really sucks. But thanks for the heads up.

I use several of their oils, I'm dissapointed to hear about the pink sugar, I love that one! I recently had the same problem with the lilac. It came in a different color and didn't smell as true as the other one. Bummed me out. I think once I am done with that one, I'm going to try Berts! The other oils I get from there I love, especially the Pineapple upside down cake, YUM!

I used to get several oils from there (Snowtops) but after the fiasco and totally horrid experience with my last order I have removed them from my list.

SW's Pink Sugar is fabulous.... love it:yay: and for Lilac Peaks has the best true one I have found!

I kinda wondered about my last order also. I ordered a few snowtop scents, and I know they didn't seem to be the original snowtop scents I had ordered in the past. Anyone else think something simular?:cry2: It was vanilla bliss, now this is not a ordinary vanilla as most of us know, and this bottle I got, didn't even compare to vanilla bliss.