What size sheet do I use for an 8ft table?

asheebeans

I searched, honest! :sad2: Can you really tell it is a sheet when it is on your table or do you need to add a drape or something? I always used the plastic table coverings with the matching table skirt, but honestly it did look kind of tacky. Especially when the table skirt would start coming unstuck! :embarasse Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

I use a queen or king size sheet so that it hangs to the floor on both sides, then put a flannel back table cover on top. HTH!

what is the purpose of the flannel back table cover on top of the sheet? Doesn't the sheet cover the top of the table too?

jodie

The flannel back cover is for decoration mostly. I use the vinyl ones with the flannel back from WalMart that you can get for $3-$5. For example, for the fall I use a beige sheet, then put the flannel back cover on top that has fall leaves. The top cover only hangs about 8 inches from the top of the table so the sheet is the part that covers to the floor. Since the top cover is vinyl, it can be wiped off should something get spilled on it.