thought this might make ya smile

comfortscents

I will tell you this...I have 93% return business on ebay...I have a folder full of emails from people who love my terms...I have 2 emails from people who didn't like my terms...both of them were ebay soap sellers...I'm actually referring to myself as the idiot but I can see where it could be confusing. Ebay has been morphing into a more retail like space. Everyone says the same things over and over again..my customers are all hoots. All women who have gotten bored with the same thing over and over...I change my shipping, payment and terms 4 x a year. I will be retiring these terms at the end of this year. Plainly said..it's what works for me...lol

I just finished listing my ebay auctions for the day and this was my last one...please read the description as I think it may hit home with other soapers...hope it gets a smile out of you!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150176602371&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005

Your listings are quite entertaining! I will have to sit down tonight when I have more time to read some more. If I didn't make soap, I would definitely buy from you. :)

I'm a soap newbie. Just took Eugenia's class. Had no clue custom soap was sold on eBay since it takes so long to sure. Loved you listing. Especially the images of your dog chasing the UPS's man and you in your pink daisy robe. Thanks I needed a laugh today.

Now for a soaping question. I'm still waiting for my soaping books to arrive. Is the UV inhibitor the same as used for candles??

So much to learn to little time.

I enjoyed the listing enormously. But my BF says it ain't manly soap IHO. Course he also couldn't care less what he washes with, so I'm not sure his opinion is valid LOL!

Hehe mine wouldn't fall for that either. He wants a square block with sand instead of pumice :cheesy2:

okay, the timing on this email was perfect so I've cut and pasted it below..I swear to you guys that my terms are actually enjoyed by most that read them..unlike this email, most people who are first time buyers, buy my soaps because of my terms.

Dear sweet*cheeks*pink*parlor,

Had to tell you although I don't really need soap, it brightened my day reading your "ad". As one middle aged menopausal crazy lady to another, you made my day with your humor and outlook!! Thank you... Bobbie