Has anyone ever ordered from CandlesandSupplies.com?

scentsme

Hi I got a few of them on my last trip for wax...I got:

Pumpkin Mousse-yummy in tarts, haven't tried in jars yet

Classic Holiday Red (I think that's what this one's called) GREAT Christmas scent, needed a few days cure, but awesome!!

Fireside Tea- nice, but not exactly what I was sniffing for...

Red Concept Crisp Apple-Delicious! Sweet Apple, with vanilla, almost like a candy apple scent, yummy in tarts, so far!

Mint Leaf and Chamomile-Great garden mint scent OOB, but too much Chamomile comes out in the wax, just not my cup of tea, shame, I had high hopes for this one!

They have a lot of them that are very nice...there's no way you can tell how they'd work for you, but that's kind of the case with lots of suppliers...you take a chance...

Hi, you will probably get very mixed reactions regarding this question. Some people will harshly criticize C&S and others love them. I have been lucky enough to have had really good customer service from them and I love their oils. I especially love their Balsam and my customers cannot get enough of their Cinnamon and Cedar. Give them a try, one can never have too many FO´s!:rolleyes2

I just looked at waxes & molds on their site, and so far they're better prices than elsewhere. I was about to order votive molds from Tennessee Candle at .75 each, and this place has them for .50 and less. IGI 4794 wax is $4 less here than where I was going to buy it (still have to think about shipping though). This place is looking pretty good!

I have ordered from them many times in the past, and I have not had one problem with them. They were prompt with shipping, real courteous (I ordered over the phone a few times too), and their oils are good quality.

When C&S' stock person REFUSED to open a new carton of wax to get me a slab of wax (that I had paid for) and I had consistently wrong orders, and their own staff told me that they had cheap jars made in Japan, and wondered what I had expected from them....I changed suppliers. It's a shame because they are very close to me and some of their staff is quite knowledgeable (Lena).

I have very few oils from them. I'll wait a week to get mine from Peaks. I bought a bottle of Brown Sugar & Fig from them last year (during this fiasco) and it has more "Reed Diffuser Base" in it then fragrance, I knew I was done. :angry2:

When C&S' stock person REFUSED to open a new carton of wax to get me a slab of wax (that I had paid for) and I had consistently wrong orders, and their own staff told me that they had cheap jars made in Japan, and wondered what I had expected from them....I changed suppliers. It's a shame because they are very close to me and some of their staff is quite knowledgeable (Lena).

I have very few oils from them. I'll wait a week to get mine from Peaks. I bought a bottle of Brown Sugar & Fig from them last year (during this fiasco) and it has more "Reed Diffuser Base" in it then fragrance, I knew I was done. :angry2:

Ok, maybe I'll pass after all!

How do you know if a FO has been diluted with reed diffuser base, or any other oil soluble material? Does it have an off smell, or just a weak smell? Does it mix poorly with wax?

I placed an order for some of the pound bottles for $5, it is just too good of a deal to pass up.

I agree with Heaven ScentU - no matter how small an order, they hit you with a $10.00 shipping charge immediately - I've had no problem with their CS, but I just order my wax there...have never cared for the 'few' fos I've tried...