CandleScience's Spiced Wassail

Tizimarezie

Glad to hear that Lisa - Had to order wax and decided, like I need any more, to order the spiced wassail. Should be in Tuesday. I really haven't been disappointed with any from CS. I am really having to just stop myself from ordering more oils, everybody just needs to stop leaving reviews and suggestions:yay: . I have way to many as it is now.:P

That's right, I got my sample of Spiced Wassail the other day. :D To my nose, the dominate note is orange ... then I smell spices and other fruits ... sort of like a spiced orange cider. This review is strictly OOB, I haven't poured it yet ... but I have high hopes for this one in wax. I'll post a review once I do a test burn ... I keep sniffing the bottle ... it's a really nice scent for the fall/holidays. :drool:

To my nose, the dominate note is orange ... then I smell spices and other fruits ... sort of like a spiced orange cider

Hmmmmm...I use their Apple Jack & Peel and it sounds somewhat like the same notes. What do you think? Do you have their AJ&P and do you think they smell similar?

TIA (again)

I just poured a case of Apple Jack & Peel last night ... with Apple Jack I smell strong cinnamon/spice, apple and then some citrus ... it's on the order of a mulled cider ... definately in the "apple" scent category.

I think Spiced Wassail is different, more "orangey" with a nice balance of mixed spices and other fruit. (Please remember, this is only an oob review).

If I think they're similar (after actually testing Spiced Wassail), I just might carry Apple Jack in the fall, and switch to Spiced Wassail after thanksgiving. I think customers who buy Apple Jack, would also buy Spiced Wassail.

I poured this a few days ago and burned last night. I used C3 - truthfully, I'm not loving it. I use only Candlescience FO's and this is the first I'm a bit disappointed with.....I'm wondering if anyone else has mixed it with something else. I do agree that the orange comes through the strongest....

Brenda

It's not the throw I don't like.....it seems to throw well both hot and cold. It's just the scent....it smells kind of medicinal or like some cleaning formula. I though it would be more cider-like with orange and spice notes.

Hopefully, I'm making sense.

Brenda