Nature smells

Scented

Actually these look better in person, but I'm not complaining (except I probably should have made more.) I think I like the rocking version better than the splash and swirl. Thanks JV for that.

Scented Spruce Christmas Tree

sprucextr.jpg

Didn't get my dynamic bright teal (shoulda tried harder), but one of the twigs and berries.

twigs.jpg

And what I'm calling witchypoo (till I figure out how to get bright orange and bright green lol). It's nature smelling cuz there be patch in it. :laugh2:

witchypoo.jpg

Love them (uh, and thanks for giving my technique the same name as your bf lol)! Um, I am still so iffy on the patch scent (not your candle, just the fo) - I especially love the first set you have here :cheesy2:

Oh, and ets, your thread title makes it sound to me as if you're saying nature stinks lol :)

Wow, there is no better name for that last candle than Witchypoo! It looks sooooooooooooooo magical and stardusty, and wizard-y and mysterious all at the same time. Man... I love that candle!

Ok- since I don't make candles, forgive my ignorance and please don't be offended by my asking... but I'm guessing that you did in fact TRY for that look right? I'm speaking of the snowflake-y on the bottom and the smoother smoke-y liquid-y look on top.

That is just too cool. I'm mesmerized. :cool2:

Thanks all!

Ok- since I don't make candles, forgive my ignorance and please don't be offended by my asking... but I'm guessing that you did in fact TRY for that look right? I'm speaking of the snowflake-y on the bottom and the smoother smoke-y liquid-y look on top.

That is just too cool. I'm mesmerized. :cool2:

Well I was going for something like that, but the snowflake-y was an added bonus.