Back on the soap train...

CBE

I decided to hop back on the soap train... it was time to do a few new batches. :)

First... Fantasy by Britney Spears- This one smells REALLY good. It's a warm, inviting scent.

FantasySwirl2.jpg

Salty Mariner- seized on me (again)... you have to work really fast with this one... didn't come out like I had planned :( but still smells soooo good. I added VitaBurst Beads to this batch.

SaltySwirl.jpg

Monoi- with added cream and decorated the tops with dried larkspur

MonoiCreamSoapBar.jpg

Thanks for looking!

.....BTW I've tried two differ ocean type FOs from differ suppliers in reg soap and one in salt bars with seizing as a result. I did a salt bar a few weeks ago wht/ blue/green and by the end I was smooshing the batch into individual molds. I've found that using individual molds for salt bars looks more appealing as smooth cut lines are not always possible with salt bars. Another plus is your able to put the molds in the freezer after a few days and the soap falls right out.

What's dried larkspur and did your Vitabeads stay their original color ??

Dried Larkspur flower petals. They are dark purple in color. I was going to put lavender buds, but I decided on the Larkspur petals. I was aiming for a different look.

The VitaBurst Beads did not stay blue. :( They turned more of a tan color.

Did yours turn colors? I think you tried them in CP also right?

Thanks for all the compliments!:yay:

LOL- mine did, I thought I warned you. They may turn back though, mine did. :)

Dried Larkspur flower petals. They are dark purple in color. I was going to put lavender buds, but I decided on the Larkspur petals. I was aiming for a different look.

The VitaBurst Beads did not stay blue. :( They turned more of a tan color.

Did yours turn colors? I think you tried them in CP also right?

Thanks for all the compliments!:yay: