Jump to content


Recommended Posts

since you said "thingy" ....i think i know what you mean. lol Go to the bottom of this page........is this it?


I've also found several taper shapers (just google search) that resemble a pencil sharpener, but you don't heat them.

Thats the THINGY "Bottom Shaper" and I had looked at "Betterbee site"


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...