Wooden Soap Dishes?

ShoogieScents

Nope, I sell them in bulk. Check out my store. My soap dishes are solid Oak, not Pine. They are hand sanded, hand rubbed finish, and applied a clear acrylic coat to prevent water getting into the wood. Thanks again Care Bear! Your a peach, my friend!:)

Bobbie, how many are you looking at purchasing? Your in Ok, I'm in MO, shipping should be very reasonable. Click on my web site in my signature line.

Paul....:smiley2:

Where can I get wooden soap dishes by the case? I have found some sites by only the ones who sale individually...

Thanks,

If you have an IKEA near you, their soapdishes are great...and the price is right at 99 cents each, and no shipping. They look like beautiful teakwood.

There is a picture of them in the Gallery with my Kitchen Soap presentation.

Wow, I have been wanting a wooden soap dish for a while but just couldn't fine one I really like. I came here to browse through some wonderful posts when I saw this thread. Needless to say, I just bought the last lot of Soapmaker Man's oak soap dishes. I tell you, CT members are priceless! Thank you so much for making my shopping adventures so much fun. All my purchases for my addiction have been wonderful. :smiley2: