Chocolate CP Cupcakes w/ Strawberry frosting... favors for a party.

LaVida

They are absolutely beautiful. Have been thinking of doing something very similar, but have only got as far as buying the moulds.

I am always looking for something to package and present in, so where did you get your boxes from. They look woderful.

What a wonderful gift to receive.

Tracey

thanks everyone! The boxes and organza bags are from nashville wrap- they have mint/chocolate as well. The silver paper is from paperandmore.com LOVE the stuff. I was worried I wasn't going to be able to cut them straight enough.

The recipe for the "cake" part was my basic recipe w/ oxide and cocoa powder added and the whipped soap recipe was one of nizzy's. I put a little cosmetic glitter (from chemistry store) on top of most of them and a little decorative sugar in top of a few others (didn't like that one).... I hope the guests like them. I'm going to the party so I will be able to hear the feedback anonymously. :D

thanks everyone! The boxes and organza bags are from nashville wrap- they have mint/chocolate as well. The silver paper is from paperandmore.com LOVE the stuff. I was worried I wasn't going to be able to cut them straight enough.

The recipe for the "cake" part was my basic recipe w/ oxide and cocoa powder added and the whipped soap recipe was one of nizzy's. I put a little cosmetic glitter (from chemistry store) on top of most of them and a little decorative sugar in top of a few others (didn't like that one).... I hope the guests like them. I'm going to the party so I will be able to hear the feedback anonymously. :D

I think that's the best idea to use whipped soap then its like 2 soaps in one (they can split apart and use). I know some use the royal frosting recipe and there's debate of that.... so I was being nosey and seeing which way you went.

I think that's the best idea to use whipped soap then its like 2 soaps in one (they can split apart and use). I know some use the royal frosting recipe and there's debate of that.... so I was being nosey and seeing which way you went.

I don't know marryann I really love the idea of the whipped soap... what is the royal frosting? I'm going to have to look at that recipe.... You know what, the whipped soap is pretty much solid stuck on top of the bottom layer but I'm sure it's still possible...

well off to go home to get ready for Louis C K.... I need a crazy laugh tonight! :laugh2:

NO! NO! NO!!!!! STOP!!!!

Don't look into Royal Frosting I DON'T think that's the way to go. I meant to say what you did was PERFECT. There's not much I like whipped soap for except for the frosting look on soap and bath bomb cupcakes and to make snowman soap.

I LOVE your cupcakes DON'T change a thing!! (please

:bow: I'm begging you) :grin2:

NO! NO! NO!!!!! STOP!!!!

Don't look into Royal Frosting I DON'T think that's the way to go. I meant to say what you did was PERFECT. There's not much I like whipped soap for except for the frosting look on soap and bath bomb cupcakes and to make snowman soap.

I LOVE your cupcakes DON'T change a thing!! (please

:bow: I'm begging you) :grin2:

woo.. what I relief.. I was just being kind. *l*... I didn't really want to look into the royal icing. *l* I don't like the idea of it all. I love the whipped soap idea for frosting.... that'll never change for me when it comes to frosting "baked" b&B goods....