VitaBurst Beads in CP?

CBE

Has anyone here used VitaBurst Beads in CP? I've used jojoba beads... but never VitaBurst. I know they swell when they hit moisture... but I'm wondering if the heat from the soap making process will destroy the beads?

I have some of those as well. How much did you add pp of oils? If you don't mind sharing. I never thought of using the jojoba beads. Would use the same amount as the vita beads?

I didn't measure the Vita beads... I just poured. :)

Word of advice.... if you use jojoba beads... don't add alot. I did add some to soap one time.. it was SO SCRUBBY... it was really TOO scrubby.

The vitabeads don't add scrubbiness...they burst and release Vitamin E.

I had one of Donna's soaps that she thought had too much jojoba beads- the funny thing is it didn't get real scratchy till you got to the end of the soap (I have a kitchen soap like that too).

I do about 1/2 tsp per 2 lbs (that's not a lot though I do it more for the looks).

How do the vitaburst beads differ from clay beads?

I made a KILLER soap with jojoba beads...too, too scrubby! LOL

Me too... but Maryann seemed to like mine. LOL It was ok at first... but man... after a while... it got way too scrubby for me... and I LIKE scrubby!