If you were setting a romantic mood...

Darbla

umm..*looks around*

for a candle i like musks or something heavy, like egyptian musk or met. fig would be nice.

for a fragrance on me..i usually wear clinique happy but if i was setting a romantic mood..something with phermones (sp?).

if i was massage my hunny, i would use something vanilla, i hear thats an afrodisiac for men...and it seems to be true they usually buy vanilla stuff from me at shows.

for flavor.. don't know. something cinnamon, or fruity. what are you over there making? Banane20.gif

Romantic stuff for me and baskets/collections of the same for Christmas gifts, or even looking ahead to Valentine's Day.

I was thinking Vanilla Bean Noel for a body scent (lotion and 'fume) and coconut in the flavored massage oil. I can't decide on an FO for the regular massage oil (or bath oil to soak in) and a candle scent. I'm thinking something like 'Indonesian Teak' in candles; I don't really like full on musk. Or maybe Candle Cocoon's 'Sultry Angel'? What do you think?

I also do a hair mist so what do you think for that? More Vanilla Bean Noel? I'd really rather mix it up a little. The rest of the year I use pomegranate for hair but that doesn't seem fitting for Fall/Winter.

Darbla