Need Spanish Legal Help with Photo stealing.......

OFCILynn

Vicky I want to make clear that I'm not justifying them I only saw that quote, so if they don't have any permissions it's right to tell them to remove the tutorials.

I'm sorry it's happening with an italian site, and I can say it's just a brand new site, in all my web surfing I never found it before.

Sorry everyone, if I could I'd go in person to tell them to stop.

Sabrina, don't take this personally just because it is an Italian site. You didn't do anything wrong. It happens all the time in this country and probably every other country too. I'm thinking they may not realize it's wrong because they are giving credit to the owners and not pretending that it is theirs. It's still wrong though. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Wow, now that is hilarious. I know better than use translators again. They all seem to do fine when translating from one language to english but no so great from english to another language. Sorry OFCI. I truly meant well.

Here is what they read.

I ask for that she removes immediately my image of my lit cut the candle on green and white from its website! She has not that the permission to use whatever of my images from my website according to the lecterns/note of copyright on my place! Please of to remove whatever and all of the reference to my image immediately! To thank it

Wow, now that is hilarious. I know better than use translators again. They all seem to do fine when translating from one language to english but no so great from english to another language. Sorry OFCI. I truly meant well.

Here is what they read.

I ask for that she removes immediately my image of my lit cut the candle on green and white from its website! She has not that the permission to use whatever of my images from my website according to the lecterns/note of copyright on my place! Please of to remove whatever and all of the reference to my image immediately! To thank it

That's amusing! When I was taking French I used to go to babblefish and try to translate stuff that I was typing to my French friends. I musta sounded so funny!

I would be ticked too if anyone stole my stuff and used it on their site! And, I would report it to get the pictures and tutorials removed.

I can hardly believe you even found it! I have no clue when it comes to this stuff...bandwidth etc. I do understand that snagging a pic is wrong but honestly I swear I wouldn't have given it a second thought had I not been educated about it HERE....with all the conversation about it. Could be they just don't know any better?