Are Heat Guns Safe???

as long as you do not set a heat gun that has just been turned off onto your bare thighs, it is fairly safe.............:rolleyes:

cheryl

LMAO.......now, that's funny. And just think......you could sue the heat gun maker. You know......just like hot coffee (McDonalds comes to mind), being in places it doesn't belong!

Guest Candelishis
LMAO.......now, that's funny. And just think......you could sue the heat gun maker. You know......just like hot coffee (McDonalds comes to mind), being in places it doesn't belong!

"I didn't know it got up to 900 degrees! I thought it was like a hair dryer. 900 degrees is unreasonably hot! Why would you make a product that reached such high temperatures?? Ohhh...what? That's the purpose of a HEAT gun? Ohh..." LOL

That hot coffee at McDonald's thing always irritated me...if it wasn't scorching hot, those people who sued would probably bitch about it being too cold...some people are just stupid...IMO.