Another Rave for Peak's

cindym

I have a customer who want mp soap, I live on the east coast, went to site after site closest to me, of course once again I should have known better. Peak's has the best price to me including shipping. I love this company. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I'll third that!

I'm not as far from them as you are, but it never ceases to amaze me how I can order all that I do and still get great shipping prices from them every single time. AND they are always always alway very prompt! Plus the freebie is always exciting. :D

I LOVE PEAK!!

I ordered over $160 in oils from them and paid $15.00 in shipping. I bought 2 lbs. of oils from another supplier in the same area of the U.S. and paid $14.00. Peaks is by far my favorite, and worth the 5 day delivery time it takes for me to get my orders. LOVE THEM!!!

I'm starting to really like Peak's myself, so far almost every scent I've tried I really like and so do my testers. The only reason I didn't order from them was because I thought shipping would kill me boy was I wrong. It's the same as some places in my same State if not less, lol.

Mindy :)