I am stumped.....

TwinMom

Okay so I know when you do pricing for retail etc you take the cost of all the supplies and time etc to figure it out. Now my question is: a lot of my supplies I have gotten with really good deals through co-ops or close out sales etc or my girlfriend had a wedding and gave me 300 glass votive holders and 200 glass tealight holders (all really nice) situations like that. So when I figure out pricing (right now for gift baskets) how do I factor in those costs when I didnt pay for it?? I usually do a basket with 6 votives in an acetate box with votive holders etc....and I got all my acetates through the co-ops so they were super cheap, so do I use that cost or the cost of what the site says? Just a little confused........:embarasse

The way I would do it is find a supplier that sells same or like and use that price. You may have to estimate the shipping. When the free or cheap ones run out if you continue same you will then have to buy them at about the price you have factored in for figuring retail. Sound right????