dixie votive packaging?

I don't know if a dixie cup votive would fit in a votive container to burn, but I would just buy some votive glass containers and fill them instead than you already have a container for them. Micheal's or any craft store usually has them on sale for 3-4 for $1.00.. or Walmart sells them fairly cheap. That is pretty reasonable than trying to find a dixie cup size votive container..

I was wondering what you all are packaging soy wax dixie cup votives in, cello bag, shrink wrap or some other idea , the soy wax is softer and I am concerned with yuckies on the sides of the bags.

I plan to carry the flower pot holders but am not planning on using for the actual pour as this would be costly in the long run

my girlfriend uses votives alot

The flower pots fit the Dixie cup votives perfectly. Hobby Lobby and Michael's frequently have them on sale 2/$1. I made some "first time visitor" favors for my daughter's church and just put the flower pot and votive in a small cellophane bag and tied with raffia and hang tag. Looked really cute done like that.

To package the votives alone, you could shrink wrap individually, or maybe do pairs in small cello bags. Hobby Lobby sells the flower pot shaped votive refills for the pots, and they leave them unwrapped. I hate that; they have almost no scent and get all banged up. They're layered in pretty colors, though, so I guess people buy them anyway.:rolleyes2

Katsche, you posted while I was working on my response; looks like you already thought of the idea I had. I know what you mean about the bag getting all smeared looking; I hate that. You may have to shrink wrap individually to avoid that, if you don't want to package in the holder.

Thanks stella

Great price at shrinkwrapstore!!

I just rememberd I have some shrink wrap that I am no longer using for soap .

Could you tell me -- would I cut down the bag or how to shrink wrap a candle

the wrap is 6x4,,,seems kinda tall for a dixie cup candle

Thanks

Yer gonna need an impulse sealer to make your life easier... Then you can just pop into the bottom or corner of a big bag, hit it with the impulse sealer (which seals and "cuts" the bag), then heat gun a couple of waves and voila!! Shrinkwrapped Dixie votive!!:yay:

Make sure you don't get STINKwrap, though... some of that stuff smells so bad it wouldn't matter WHAT your FO load is - the stuff outstinks EVERYTHING!!

I bought their polyolefin NOSTINK bags...:)