Scent Suggestion For Dipped Bears

marty

I just recently got a wholesale account in a local grocery store chain (13 stores) for my waxed dipped bears. On the initial order the manager of the floral department picked "Wedding Cake" as the fragrance for all the stores. She decided that she wanted just one scent for each season.

My problem now is what to pick for Christmas. I was thinking of a pine or cinnamon, but when I mentioned cinnamon to one of the managers she said "Oh no, not cinnamon." I need a really strong oil as I find the softer scents do not throw that well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Marty

i too would stay away from the cinnamon, even in wax it can be quite irritating to the skin. if people would get it on them when they refresh them it might be a problem. for xmas i sell quite a few bears in dutch apple pie from mc. if you want to go with a piney type scent i'd use foh's rocky mountain christmas or farmhouses snowy pine. they are both super strong.