Found a nice coffee color

HAHAHAHA! Brown is the worst color for me to get right! I'm trying tonight actually and it's more red than brown. argh. I did the orange and purple together, then realized the purple was too light, so I added some black... still red looking, so I added MORE black and the color is.. well... I don't even know what it would be called. Let's hope it looks better out of the mold than it does right now!

Speaking of which... do you use liquid colors? And is there an index for all the abbreviations you girls/guys use? I have no idea what a DH is or BCS or NG! Shed some light pweeeety pwease? :D

OHHHHH, where were you on SUNDAY?!?!?! :laugh2:

I was trying to get that color and I ended up with.....well, let's just say we could not come up with a scent that matched THAT color....lol

LOL!

I knew that I didn't want the brown to be too dark, so I opted for blue instead of black and it was perfect for me!

HAHAHAHA! Brown is the worst color for me to get right! I'm trying tonight actually and it's more red than brown. argh. I did the orange and purple together, then realized the purple was too light, so I added some black... still red looking, so I added MORE black and the color is.. well... I don't even know what it would be called. Let's hope it looks better out of the mold than it does right now!

Speaking of which... do you use liquid colors? And is there an index for all the abbreviations you girls/guys use? I have no idea what a DH is or BCS or NG! Shed some light pweeeety pwease? :D

I read to test the colors in some Crisco first. I haven't done that, but it seems like a good idea.

I use blocks and liquid. For the abbreviations you can go to the Fragrance section and at the beginning it will give you the supplier list of abbreviations.

For mine - NG is Nature's Garden

BCS - BitterCreek South.

Here's a neat color chart that I think is for gel candles, but I've used it for my soy/para blend with some success...

I finally bit the bullet and ordered tons of premixed colors from Lonestar...for the most part, I've been really happy with them, but it was a pricey purchase :cheesy2:

Here's a neat color chart that I think is for gel candles, but I've used it for my soy/para blend with some success...

I finally bit the bullet and ordered tons of premixed colors from Lonestar...for the most part, I've been really happy with them, but it was a pricey purchase :cheesy2:

Did you post a link and I can't see it? lol

TIA!