my first peaks order

billyne

so... i keep reading on here how peaks fragrance oils are all that and a bag of chips, so i am putting together an oil order. i usually order from nature's garden, wanted to branch out a little bit and see if there are better oil suppliers..i use igi 6006.

this is what i have thus far:

baby powder

eucalytus leaf

fresh brewed coffee

fudge brownie ( looking for a strong chocolate)

grandma's swingin' eggnog

gingerbread cookies

mary jane

nag champa

tuscan nights

apple pie

home for the holidays

mountain pine

mulberry

what do you think? did i miss anything i can't live without?

so... i keep reading on here how peaks fragrance oils are all that and a bag of chips, so i am putting together an oil order. i usually order from nature's garden, wanted to branch out a little bit and see if there are better oil suppiers..i use igi 6006.

this is what i have thus far:

baby powder

eucalytus leaf

fresh brewed coffee

fudge brownie ( looking for a strong chocolate)

grandma's swingin' eggnog

gingerbread cookies

mary jane

nag champa

tuscan nights

apple pie

home for the holidays

mountain pine

mulberry

what do you think? did i miss anything i can't live without?

Vanilla Hazelnut. It takes everything I have in me to not drink the oil!

Everything I've ordered from Peak has been good. The only FO I didn't get a strong throw from was Mt. Lake, but I may need to bump up the %.

Their lavender is super strong, I only use 3% in my candles. White Tea & Ginger is a huge seller. The Apple Pie is nice. Pink Sugar is nice, as well as the Brown Sugar & Fig. Jamaica Me Crazy and Mango Papaya are nice fruity scents, and the Coconut Milk is really nice. For Xmas, the Cinnamon Balsam is a nice alternative to pines & spices.

Peak's is a top notch company, I doubt you will find any fault.

Guest Candelishis

I also love the vanilla hazelnut...it's YUMMY. I sell a lot of Ginger Peach, and I recently got a free sample of the Cranberry Citrus. I didn't like it OOB, but I figured what the hell, so I made a big wickless to melt at work, and we LOVE it. Everybody who comes in the office sniffs and says "mmm...what is that smell?". I think I'm going to have to start carrying that scent now :) People are asking for it. Also, their Coconut Lime Verbena is the best I've found, and I've tried all of them...lol...

Everything they said plus spiced cranberry, cranberry citrus, and coconut lime verbena. Oh, yes, and lemon pound cake. And French Vanilla. In fact, so far I have found only two that were not good-Orange and Hollyberry&Ivy. I love Peak's! Be sure to search this site for volume discount info.:yay:

Love Peaks. Brown Sugar and Fig, Amish Harvest, Mediterrean Fig, Rose Bouquet is super strong, Fresh Linen and we use their Coconut banana blast for our Monkey Farts. I have been ordering from there for a little while and didn't know that they have volume discount:( I know that we have used at least 30 lbs from there.

I second the Black Raspberry Vanilla & Mediterranean Fig.

Tuscan Nights is lovely as are Blackberry Sage & Cucumber Cantaloupe.

Tropical Tuberose is strong & Black Canyon is a great masculine fragrance & very strong too.

I found all the Peaks oils I have can be used at a lower %age than others to great effect.

Sally.

Cornucopia, OMG my customers can't get enough of this scent.

Sweet Pea, smells exactly like BBW

Nag Champa

Fresh Baked Pie Crust is another great seller

Coconut Milk, is another great one

Amish Harvest is good

I think it's called Hot Berry Pancakes, I had a tester and so far my testers are really liking it (sigh) have to buy this one soon.

Black Raspberry Vanilla is awesome.

There's more I know there is but can't think of them right now

Love Peaks. Brown Sugar and Fig, Amish Harvest, Mediterrean Fig, Rose Bouquet is super strong, Fresh Linen and we use their Coconut banana blast for our Monkey Farts. I have been ordering from there for a little while and didn't know that they have volume discount:( I know that we have used at least 30 lbs from there.

The discount is not on the web site because the new software does not support it. Here is what they told me: "leave us a reminder in the ‘special instructions’ area during checkout and we will issue the discount manually. The volume discount is 10% when you order 5 bottles and 15% when you order 10 or more bottles of fragrance oil." The discount is good on all size bottles but not on the sample pack. Their customer service is fantastic also. When I expressed concern over my wicks getting bent in the bag, they used a bigger bag and put it in a box. This is my #1 scent supplier.