W2G Rockin!

Scented

Well thanks babe. But, this is a team effort here. You are the creative one on this team and I just do the little things "like craft shows" :)

Yes there are times when I wish you could enjoy the smiles that we put on our customer's faces. Many times when they ask I tell em and they are most appreciative to learn, that while you and I have different roles, we do this as a team.

That is most exciting part about all of this. We do this together. Hand in Hand. Good and bad. You and I.

:awww:

Well thanks babe. But, this is a team effort here. You are the creative one on this team and I just do the little things "like craft shows" :)

Yes there are times when I wish you could enjoy the smiles that we put on our customer's faces. Many times when they ask I tell em and they are most appreciative to learn, that while you and I have different roles, we do this as a team.

That is most exciting part about all of this. We do this together. Hand in Hand. Good and bad. You and I.

Congrats :yay:

And that is sooo sweet.

I hear Bryan Adams singing "Everything I Do" right now, seriously. :laugh2:

Good job, both of you. I love it. There is no *I* in team. This proves it.

It's been a long month of shows and I haven't been able to help, but I think you deserve a public kudos for a record show this weekend while battling a gusty first day! :D It's nice to hit new milestones.

Good luck next weekend too!

I can certainly understand how lucky you are to have such a wonderful, supportive man. :yay: :yay: :yay: My husband does my shows for me too. I make the stuff and he runs the booth for me alot of the times. He is getting quite good at it as well! I bet Rockin is too. Neither one of us could a hire a better partner or helper.

I can certainly understand how lucky you are to have such a wonderful, supportive man. :yay: :yay: :yay: My husband does my shows for me too. I make the stuff and he runs the booth for me alot of the times. He is getting quite good at it as well! I bet Rockin is too. Neither one of us could a hire a better partner or helper.

I hear you there!! We're on our third of four mega weekends before it might get a little sane around here.

I hear you there!! We're on our third of four mega weekends before it might get a little sane around here.

Oh man I feel for you!! We have had a show every weekend this month and it will continue until the 2nd weekend in December. We have a few weekends coming up where we actually have 2 shows so me and DD will be at one, while Stud Muffin and other DD are at the other. I call him Stud Muffin or Muffin Man since he flirts with all the gals and they just love him - especially the old ladies. I"ve jokingly told Muffin Man to put a sock in his crotch, jut his hips forward while talking to the ladies and see if that improves sales (we do great but always room for improvement). He has yet to follow my suggestion. Damn him!!! :laugh2:

OMG you are both so lucky to have hubbys that will do that for you. Mine tells me he will do ANYTHING for me, but I know that doesn't include anything to do with candles OR my parrot lol.

I ask him what he thinks of the frgrance of my finished candles, he makes me laugh because I know what he is going to say everytime 'it smells like soap' !!!

Bless him.

Anjie,x.

Oh man I feel for you!! We have had a show every weekend this month and it will continue until the 2nd weekend in December. We have a few weekends coming up where we actually have 2 shows so me and DD will be at one, while Stud Muffin and other DD are at the other. I call him Stud Muffin or Muffin Man since he flirts with all the gals and they just love him - especially the old ladies. I"ve jokingly told Muffin Man to put a sock in his crotch, jut his hips forward while talking to the ladies and see if that improves sales (we do great but always room for improvement). He has yet to follow my suggestion. Damn him!!! :laugh2:
Now, that is a sales pitch that I haven't seen yet!! I bet the ladies would be lined up to buy candles if that was going on!!:laugh2::laugh2:

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Thanks for leaving Rockin with the idea lol! At least I'll be in the production part or at football playoff games working to pay the bills and won't see it most of the time lol.

Now, I feel for you. We haven't gotten brave enough to split shows yet, but we're booked till the week before Christmas. We did replace the second day of a show with a candle party instead and have another wanting an open house to the town candle party. That one I'm not sure we can get scheduled.

I wanna pretend to *gag* as well, but I can't deny the tears. Seriously sweet. What a guy. :highfive:

And I guess I've also finally figured out that Scented and Rocking are ... well if not married - then some how very significant to eachother? :cheesy2: Lol. :embarasse

Yes, I'm out of the loop and proud of it cuz I'm generally not nosey, lol.

And Scented... while it is a true blessing to have someone like Rockin support you and what you do and love... you are truly a dear for taking the time to put the word out how much you appreciate and approve of his help and acheivements. More wives should toot their mans horn.

And with that... i'm outta here...:tiptoe:

:laugh2:

Now, that is a sales pitch that I haven't seen yet!! I bet the ladies would be lined up to buy candles if that was going on!!:laugh2::laugh2:

I forgot to say that I've also told him to use his "bedroom eyes" when talking to the ladies. He told me he can't do my suggestions as he is afraid he will get sexually harrassed. :laugh2: lol I say that if it gets them to buy, hell, harrass away - as long as they dont touch the treats - but they could if the price was right. lol Besides, we are both at the age and weight that a little sexual harrassment would do our egos good. LOL (j.k of course). He jokingly accused me of trying to pimp him out. Whatever works! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: