Painting tarts

This might sound like a silly question but do they burn ok in the tartwarmers or are they for decoration only?:confused:

Well after testing some this evening I would say for decor only.....this whole thought is out the window.....lol....I had FLOATIES (the paint) in my warmer

What kind of paints did you use?

There are candle paints. I've been wanting to get some and play around but I just haven't had the time.

If you did use candle paints I'd sure like to know, cuz if they float around like that, I won't ever bother getting any.

I use Candle DecoPaint. It is liquid wax and works great. I use them for my gingerbread ornies. I bought mine at the craft store so you might want to check at the stores.

is that the name brand? I couldn't find it at HL....maybe I will have to order it off line

I've always used the Folk Art Enamel paint to paint my hurricanes, along with the glass One Stroke paint brushes. They are softer, so they glide better. Since the paint is washable, if you don't like the look you just run it under the water to come off. It probably would make floaties though, so you couldn't melt them. I've never heard of candle paint...