Need bacon Fo

it was from candle cacoon's scent event. i just checked & it's not listed anymore. you might try tayloredconcepts.com they have alot of weird fo's or do like i did & ask in the classifieds on here.

btw it smells like liquid smoke to me.

Had some time to google around this morning:

I have never heard of these places, just came up on searches:

http://wctech.com/essoils.htm (called"Smoked Bacon" they have broccoli & shrimp!)

http://www.candlesgiftsandmore.com/pages/fragrances.php

Thanks for the links, looks like the 2nd one has plain ole bacon.

Yuk, broccoli? I like to eat it, but I hate the smell of it...same with shrimp, wouldn't want my house smelling like shrimp. Even some bacon smells are gross, but I thought about mixing it with maple...for the men!

Ok went back and read the site and they use the oils to lure animals, makes more sense than a shrimp candle or seafood shell candle.

I agree with HeavenSentU - hate the smell of frying bacon in the house!! I was glad when they came out with the pre-fried bacon!!

Once I had a request for a meat-cooking smelling candle! I about gagged when this little ole lady asked me for that scent! That just isn't right to have those kinds of candle scents!! LOL!

I agree with HeavenSentU - hate the smell of frying bacon in the house!!

OMG, I love the smell of bacon and all this talk makes me want to break the package out of the freezer and cook up a sandwhich! Not sure I would want a fragrance oil in that scent tho. Seems like an odd scent LOL