Pomegranite Cider FO??

IndyGirl

Oh my gosh...............I did too! I was in the Cracker Barrel and I always sniff the Yankee candles too see if I like any of the scents and I loved this one!

I like Pomegranate anyway, but it smelled so good!!! I searched everywhere for the oil and so far no luck............anybody tried mixing Pomegranate and Mulled Cider?? or Apple Cider??? :confused:

Motherofalltrades, I did try mixing it last weekend. I'm trying to be patient and not test burn until a full week has passed, but keep sniffing it every day--so far it isn't as strong as I had hoped, but maybe curing will take care of that. I used twice as much pomegranate as cider, so we'll see.........

Jane

kandlekrazy, if you're just looking for pomegranate blending ideas, I must tell you I blended pomegranate and island mango and it's absolutely yummy--my favorite of the pomegranate scents.

Another favorite of several customers is what I call "Birds of Paradise"--a blend of pomegranate, strawberry, and vanilla. You could also try blending with blackberry if you have that on hand--I bought the blend from Alabaster and have one customer who loves it.

HTH,

Jane

kandlekrazy, if you're just looking for pomegranate blending ideas, I must tell you I blended pomegranate and island mango and it's absolutely yummy--my favorite of the pomegranate scents.

Another favorite of several customers is what I call "Birds of Paradise"--a blend of pomegranate, strawberry, and vanilla. You could also try blending with blackberry if you have that on hand--I bought the blend from Alabaster and have one customer who loves it.

HTH,

Jane

Thanks Jane,

For some reason my brain won't go there with pomegranite? Maybe because it's tart and I think the mix has to be tart? I don't have any mango, but I'm going to get some with my next orders as I've had requests for it. I do have strawberry & vanilla so I may try that one...but I'm definitely trying it with all the different apples I have to see if I can even come close to the YC scent.

Let us know how your apple blend works out. I'm not very creative so probably would never have thought of blending with mango until I smelled some body wash my daughter had that was Pomegranate-Mango. We both loved it, so I tried it in candles and like it even more.

Looking forward to hearing from your apple testing.

• 3 weeks later...