salt dough ornies........

Hi everyone i just have a quick question , hopefully someone will be able to answer. My husband called me from the turf club in philly and one of the ladies who works there put an order in and one of the items she asked for was a salt dough ornie which is fine but she wanted to know if i can put her dads name on it:confused: . I never did that before just baked them then scented them.. How would i do this? paint it on ? And if the answer is yes would i do it before or after it is baked? I swear the littlest things give me heartburn lol.

So i told my husband to tell her that im sure i could but my mind wasn't working fast enough on how to go about it.

Any help please?

Thanks everyone ......................................Have a good night.

:smiley2: After you cooked and cool your ornies i let them sit for a day or 2 before i dip them. Anyway i just make my wax (pillar/votive) no need to color because i either color with cinnamon if im dipping with cinnamon notes or i just color the dough before i bake them. Melt my wax (perfect if you have scrap wax) add my fo and dip usually around 170 to 180 degrees. If you dipped twice then i have always had the second dip wax alittle hotter (not sure if that makes much differnce but thats how i do it. I add alittle extra fo and dip once maybe twice it can be your preference.

HTH:smiley2:

well..... Im only going yto say maybe acouple weeks. I put mine in the car in the begining spring(that'll show you its been awhile since i have made them) And with the weather warming it would soften the wax and they gave off a great throw. Then i made aroma ornies and that ofcourse got put in my car instead and hung my saltdough ornie in the kitchen but that smell faded quickly because unfortunately my pouring/work room is my kitchen lol and i didn't take notice to it after that.

So to shorten this up....... there the best in the car i think or in a smaller area.:)